Youtube shows ads every now and then which is very annoying. Sometimes I think it would be great if the video could be played in the background or if the media could be seen while running another app.
How angry are you if Ed shows up while playing a video on Youtube? If you want to solve this problem then this tutorial is for you. Because you can play videos from YouTube but no ads will bother you, at the same time you can play videos in the background and zoom the video with a pinch, there are many more unstable features. And the name of the app that we will discuss today is YouTube Vanced, below we will know the details about this app.
YouTube (Ad) Vanced is a mode version of the popular Youtube. This mode Youtube app has all the features of YouTube. In addition to this you will get built-in ad blocking, background playback, many types of themes and much more.
Features of YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced has many volatile features which are discussed in detail below.
1. Built-in ad blocking
Ad plays an important role in supporting online publications and content creators, but it is also true that many people like me do not like to see this ad. And so YouTube Vanced is the only hope to get rid of this ad because it has a built-in ad blocking feature. You can turn the ad blocking feature on and off from the settings if you want.
2. Background playback
Using this app you can play any video in the background which means you can watch YouTube and browse other apps at the same time.
3. Force HDR mode
The HDR feature in the YouTube app is not supported on all phones, but YouTube Vanced’s Force HDR mode allows you to support any phone. HDR means “High Dynamic Range” and with this feature you can enjoy much better video quality than before.
4. Override max resolution
This feature allows you to watch videos of the resolution that is usually disabled on your device.
5. Pinch to Zoom
Now all phones have a very high aspect ratio, and YouTube videos on such phones are not seen in full skin, but you can easily watch full skin videos using the YouTube Vanced app pinch to zoom feature.
6. Toggle casting
This feature allows you to toggle the Google Cast icon. You can also turn off the casting option through Force even if you have your casting device.
7. Secondary theme
We all like themes and that is why YouTube Vanced allows you to select the theme of your choice. On the other hand, the official app does not support Dark theme but YouTube Vanced supports Dark, Black and some other color themes but has white color set as the default theme.
8. Picture in Picture Mood
If you have a device with Android Oreo version, you can use Picture-in-Picture mode in the YouTube Vanced app just like the official YouTube app
9. Video window style
Don’t like YouTube’s new video window when you minimize a video and browse other videos on YouTube? But don’t worry, with YouTube Vanced you can select new or old video windows.
10. Repeat video
This feature allows you to replay a video after it’s finished. There is also no option for this feature to play any of your favorite videos over and over again.
11. Preferred resolution and speed
You can specify your preferred video resolution and playback speed so that whenever you play a video, it will play the video according to your set settings.
12. Swipe control
With the swipe control feature you can increase and decrease the volume and brightness. These settings are very important when you are watching a video or you may want to increase / decrease the volume or brightness, especially if you watch the video on full skin.
How to install YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced app has been released in two separate versions for root and non-root users, with the following two installation methods shown below.
Root for mobile
Step 1: Download the installation.zip file from here.
Step 2: Based on your preferred theme (Dark, Black, White, Pink) and mobile architecture (Learn about your mobile architecture through Cpu-Z app) Download Youtube Vanced App Root for Mobile from here.
Step 3: Once the Youtube Vanced app and installation.zip file is downloaded, place it in the sdcard / Downloads folder.
Step 4: Uninstall the update of the official YouTube app and disable the auto update option from the Play Store (if you can uninstall the official YouTube app completely then uninstall it).
Step 5: Install the installation.zip file from TWRP Recovery.
For non-root mobiles
Step 1: Uninstall the update of the official YouTube app and disable the auto update option from the Play Store. Download the Youtube Vanced app based on your preferred theme (Dark, Black, White, Pink) and mobile architecture (learn about your mobile architecture through the Cpu-Z app).
Step 2: Install the YouTube Vanced app exactly as you would any other app. You may receive a pop-up notification when you install the app because the “Unknown Sources” option is not enabled in your settings, enable it now.
Step 3: Now, download the MicroG app because you can’t log in to your Google Mail without it on non-root mobile.
Step 4: Once the MicroG app is downloaded, install it.
Step 5: Now, you can log in to YouTube with your Google Mail. Go to Settings >> Vanced Settings >> Layout Settings from YouTube Vanced App to set the theme of your choice.
How to install YouTube Vanced via Magisk
Step 1: First you need to have Magisk and Magisk Manager installed on your device – see the complete guide on how to install Magisk Manager here.
Step 2: Now, open the app. Click there you will see the menu button in the top left corner.
Step 3: Select the option and search by typing YouTube Vanced in the search bar.
Step 4: Now, you will see many Magisk Modules of YouTube Vanced. Download the latest one from here.
Step 5: Click on the download icon. Now a pop up will ask you if you want to install or download. Select the install button and continue to relax.
Step 6: Magisk Manager will download it and flash the zip file automatically. Now you just need to reboot the phone.
YouTube Vanced’s Known Bugs
- If you want to buy a premium feature with non-root version, the app crashes. This is because of MicroG but it is done for your security. If you want to buy something, buy it using the official version.
- On some devices, ExoPlayer V2 crashes when accessing the app from background playback. However, this is not a bug. The background playback was tested as an experimental feature.
- Hangs on I Agree Page in non root version. Details can be found here.
How to submit a bug YouTube Vanced
Steps to report bugs
- Search and see if anyone is already reporting on it.
- Make sure the bug is actually Vanced’s bug and check that it is not happening on the original YouTube.
Steps to report bugs
- Give enough details about your problem.
- Get a crash logcat (do a Google search if you don’t know how to get a logcat). Especially if the problem is caused by a crash.
- Give some pictures about the problem.
- If the report is vague (without providing enough information) then such report is ignored. If you do not have your own solution to the problem, the developers will not be able to help you.
YouTube Vanced FAQ
Q: Where is the normal (white) app?
A: Each app has a white theme set.
Q: How do I update the app?
A: Just download and install the latest app version.
Q: Do I need to re-install detach script in every YouTube Vanced update?
Q: Can I install this app normally?
A: Only non-root versions can be installed normally.
Q: Can I download videos with this app?
Answer: No! But the official YouTube offline video feature is supported in this app.
Q: The app is installed but the YouTube app is not showing in the launcher, why?
A: You are having this problem because you do not use the latest magisk version or installer.
Q: Is PIP mode working?
A: Yes, Oreo and later versions are working!
Q: Does background playback download videos?
A: No, it does not download. Background playback only downloads audio and costs less data.
Why YouTube Vanced?
YouTube is now an integral part of our daily lives. We feel comfortable taking the help of YouTube first in any problem of daily life. But now Google-owned Google is running it as part of their business. And they have made a system that now you have to watch two minutes of Advertise to watch 5 minutes of video, which is very annoying. Its level is increasing day by day. And, as before, he took the opportunity to skip Ads easily. As a result, ordinary users like us are annoyed and looking for alternative methods. This app is mainly for those who are annoyed to see Ads. This will change the experience of watching your YouTube videos.
Key Features of YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced is widely known as an ad-free YouTube app and is used by everyone for this purpose. However, it has some more important features. For example, it contains-
• Background Playback: Usually you have to keep the YouTube App running to watch / listen to something from YouTube. When you minimize / turn off the screen, the music also goes off. But YouTube Vamced offers the facility to listen to audio in the background. That is, only audio can be heard without watching video. This is a battery saving and a very important feature in the moment of need.
• Ad Blocking: From now on, say goodbye to food panda and other annoying advertisements. Vanced offers complete ad-free streaming facility. From now on, time will be saved and you will be relieved from the hassle of hot ads in the middle of audio / video.
• Black embossed theme, which saves battery life and minimizes the harmful effects on the eyes.
• Picture in Picture Mode: YouTube Vanced also has PiP facility. As a result, videos will be shown on the phone along with other work. However, it requires a device of Android 8.0 (Oreo) or above.
• Swipe Controls: It has swipe control facility. With which you can control the volume and brightness like MX Player.
• Preferred Video Resolution and Speed: Different resolutions can be set for WiFi and mobile devices. And if you want, you can play 4k / 8k by bypassing the maximum resolution. However, the quality will not be understood if it is out of the supported quality due to the display.
• Force VP9 Codec: The job of this Codec is to increase video quality. It can be applied with the help of YouTube Vanced.
• SponsorBlock: Promotional content, Intros, Outros, Reminders, etc. in many videos. These are a lot of time wasted playing with the original video. But it is possible to save time by skipping these with YouTube Vanced.
What is YouTube Music Vanced? Why?
YouTube Music Vanced is a version of Stock / Official YouTube Music that is much better and more advanced with more features than the Stock YouTube Music app. It can also be called the premium version of YouTube. In other words, in the paid version, you have to buy and use everything here for free!
Now if you want to use the premium features of YouTube Music, you have to spend a lot of money. Payment method is not so simple in our country. Moreover, most of them cannot afford to spend money in this case. This Vanced Project is basically for them.
So it has been very popular for several years.
Key Features of YouTube Music Vanced
As YouTube Music Vanced is the premium version of the official YouTubeMusic app, it will also have all the features of YouTube Music. Not to mention some highlighted features.
• Stream songs and videos: Even if the name is music, with this app you can stream both audio and video. Suppose you are listening to a song, listening to it, I think I see a video clip of this song. Then you can do it with just one click. Not quite funny?
• Create your playlist: Like YouTube, but here you can create a playlist. There are usually 3 types of playlists on YouTube. Public, Private and Unlisted.
• Access local offline music: Not just online. Audio files in the phone’s memory can be played with this one app if you want.
• Ad-free experience: Foodpander can be played with the annoying farewell bell with Vanced. No more AIDS problems.
• Background playback: Now you don’t have to sit on the app to listen to songs from YouTube. Any other work can be done on the phone by minimizing the app by clicking the play button.
• Show your liked music from YouTube: You will get the songs that you liked on YouTube in one place. So you don’t have to search hard anymore.
• Save mobile data charges: Low quality mode can be set if you want streaming time with mobile data. Low, Normal, High and Always High are the 4 options available.
• Real-time lyrics: You don’t need a separate app for lyrics / lyrics besides listening to songs. Automated lyrics can be found in many songs.
• Restricted mode: Often the phone is in the hands of children. Restrict Mode is very effective to make sure that no unwanted content comes to the fore.
• Equalizer: Listening to music on headphones but not getting Phil? Go to the equalizer and do light customization of your choice.
In addition to the mentioned features, there are many more features that will take a lot of time to write. Some of the more notable features are:
• Show animated thumbnails
• Amazing podcasts
• Related recommendations
• Allow external devices to start playback ইত্যাদি।
Vanced Project apps can be installed in two main ways.
Again, there is a subsystem between these two systems.
- Manual Method.
- Vaned Manager Method.
Manual Method: If you have less experience, if you apply the root system in the manual method, the phone may break. So there will be suggestions to use Vanced Manager. However, if it is a non-root method, first download and install Vanced microG from any source. Then install Vanced YouTube / Music Vanced and it will work. However, you will not get auto updates later on this system.
Vanced Manager Method: This is the easiest method. Download and install Vanced Manager from this link. Then you will get the download option only after giving the necessary permission. Here first install Vanced microG. Otherwise you will not be able to login with Google account later. Then if you install any one of YouTube Vanced / Music Vanced as per your demand, the game is over. Later you will get the update in Vanced Manager. Then it can be updated with one click.
Follow below for the non root method.
Step 1. Open the Vanced Manager app.
Step 2. Tap on the Install button right next to the MicroG. So, now it will start downloading an APK file from the secure server.
Step 3. There might be a security window that asks you to enable unknown sources. Make sure you enable that.
Step 4. Now, Install MicroG and wait until you see a successful message.
Step 5. Now, you are allowed to install YouTube Vanced. Tap on the Install button right next to the logo.
Step 6. Select the theme variant such as Light+Dark and Light+Black.
Step 7. Choose a language that you want to use.
Step 8. Install YouTube Vanced on your android device.
Step 9. Launch it.
Step 10. Sign in with your Google account.
Note: Disable official YouTube application if you receive any error on both the methods.
My suggestion would be to install in Non Root method. Root method has to face some problems related to GApps. Which is difficult to solve. So I did not discuss this method. However, both Root and Noon Root systems have the same feature. Only the official YouTube app on the root system will be deleted. And Non Root will have both.
Features of YouTube
One of the main attractions of YouTube Vanced is that it allows you to use different themes. There are hundreds of different themes that can help you customize the experience to your liking. You may want to have a cozy theme or a wild animal theme, or you may prefer a classic image of an African landscape. Whatever your preference, you’ll be able to easily change it using the thousands of different textures and themes available.
Another attraction that makes YouTube Vanced a great option for those who want to get the most out of the Google play store is that the app is completely free. It’s available in a free trial for a limited time so you can easily test the app and decide if it’s right for you. The non-root variant is supported by the same large community of developers who have created the official Android app, making it a more attractive option for potential users of mobile devices.
The biggest attraction of YouTube Vance is the ability to sync your favorite videos across all your devices. This means that if you use the Google Play Store on your laptop and iPhone to watch videos, the YouTube Vanced app will automatically sync videos to those two devices to give you a seamless viewing experience. You can easily use the two skins with each other to create a new, unique look that stands out from all the other apps available in the Google Play Store. The availability of two-skin makes it possible to use the YouTube Vans app in a way that is unique to it.
The next attraction of this YouTube video app is undoubtedly the swipe capability. Swiping from anywhere in the video provides a full screen experience, allowing you to watch the entire video. It has long been speculated that the best part of a swipe is the ability to start a video when you swipe left or right. We found this to be true because we were able to watch two different videos from two different devices just by swiping backwards. The feature works extremely well and provides our best experience on any smartphone.
This popular YouTube Vanced video app is an auto-update process. Program updates are sent to all users using an auto-update list that keeps the latest videos available without the need to manually check each one for updates.