Best 10 Ways to Use Facebook Business Manager : Coming up with a successful social media strategy is essential for this day and age. A reflection of this strategy is the creation of a company’s Facebook page and Facebook ads. both of which can reach your site’s nearly 1 billion daily users. When done correctly, your business’s Facebook presence can earn you countless new customers and keep your brand name at the top of your mind.
A successful Facebook presence often means creating multiple pages and multiple advertising campaigns for your company.
Whether you have multiple pages or ad campaigns or just one in each, it’s great for you to manage your company’s Facebook page and ads.
With Facebook Business Manager, you can manage all your pages and ads more efficiently in one place and determine strategies to make the best use of both.
You can invite other people in your company to handle certain aspects of Facebook so you don’t have to.
Facebook Business Manager?
Facebook Business Manager is a free function provided by Facebook. which centers your business on everything from social media platforms. With Facebook Business Manager you can better track and tailor your online marketing with insights. detailed reports and specific information about your users.
Through your dashboard. you can determine the potential reach of your target criteria and get live metrics on how your posts and ads are performing.
You can choose how and how you interact with their pages and ads. Including whether you clicked or shared the content. You will get this reporting functionality from Facebook Business Manager.
Facebook Business Manager 2022
lets you better share advertising accounts so you can target different customers. For example, If your business provides painting services. both residential and commercial.
You may want to promote two separate ads:
- One to target the landlord and the other the business owners.
- Each campaign will have different objectives.
Different target keywords and demographics. You may even want to pay for the campaign using different payment accounts.
With Facebook Business Manager. you can have multiple advertising accounts. and both can be compared to them on your dashboard.
With Facebook Business Manager
You can also allow multiple people to manage your pages ads and give them a separate role. You can only give your sales team access to your ads. So they can bolster their sales efforts and give your marketing team access to your company page .
So they can update the page and keep in touch with users. Through the dashboard you can see who is working and the results of their work.
If your business is one that manages Facebook advertising accounts and manages pages for other businesses. Such as social media marketing business.
Facebook Business Manager is especially helpful. This allows you to access the company pages and advertising accounts of multiple companies. So you can safely manage whatever you need.
This feature is not available through your personal Facebook profile. You must set up Facebook Business Manager to access these features.
How to set up Facebook Business Manager 2022?
1. To set up Facebook Business Manager: You need to have a personal Facebook profile. If you don’t already have one, create a Facebook account with your preferred username and password. Once you have a personal Facebook profile, you can use Facebook Business Manager.
2. To create a Facebook Business Manager account: You need to enter your business name and business email address. This email address should not be the personal email address used for your personal Facebook profile because you want to keep the two accounts separate.
3. Once you’ve created an account: you’ll be asked how to set up Facebook Business Manager. This includes adding your company’s pages and advertising accounts. As well as selecting the people you want them to work with.
4. To add your company pages or pages to your dashboard: You simply choose to add a page to your dashboard. Search and select the page with your business name.
If you don’t have a company page. You can create a new page by following the requests in your dashboard. If you want to manage it for this. You can request access to someone else’s page.
5. The process is similar to adding Facebook ads to your dashboard. If you already have a Facebook Ad Account created. You simply enter your Ad Account ID in your Facebook Business Manager account.
- You can add an account you own or request access to add someone else’s advertising account. If you don’t have any ads yet. You can follow the steps to create one through your dashboard.
- Keep in mind that Facebook only allows you to manage five advertising accounts through a Business Manager dashboard.
- If you have an organization’s Instagram account, you can link to your Facebook Business Manager. This will allow you to manage the ads you want to show on Instagram.
How To Add Someone To Facebook Business Manager?
The final step in setting up your Facebook Business Manager is adding people to manage your pages and ads. By doing this you will be able to manage your daily management on social media. While still being able to keep track of what is going on in your company pages and ads.
From the People and Resources tab in your dashboard. you can add team members like employees and freelancers. You can give each person full access or limited access. Depending on the role you want them to play.
If you give someone full access as an admin. They can manage all aspects of your company page or advertising account. This access is usually granted to a higher level employee or freelancer who manages your account.
Other roles that you can include to specify team members include:
- Moderators create ads and content, interact with users and feedback insights.
- Analyzer manages settings and opinion insights.
- The editor assumes the responsibility of moderator and publishes content or advertising as your company.
- Advertiser manages analyst responsibilities and creates ads.
With Facebook Business Manager: You have the option to add business partners or advertising agencies instead of your own team members. This allows the agency to allow members of their own team who can provide your account.
Once you invite each person to your Facebook Business Manager: You need to accept their invitation before you can access your account.
They must have their own personal Facebook account to be a member of their own Facebook Account Manager. You can invite someone to perform a specific role in your team and later change that role in your settings.
Note That you can revoke the permission of a team member at any time. If someone leaves your company or you want to stop working with an external company.
You must remove that person from your business manager’s account. Facebook Email has not been able to automatically remove people or deactivate company emails associated with anyone.
It’s usually a good idea to give just a few people access to your dashboard to help keep your business information secure. This means inviting only those who are responsible for managing your company’s pages or advertising, and not just anyone who works for your company.
Have a Facebook Business Manager app?
Managing your company’s Facebook pages and ads can be important to you. If you have a Facebook Business Manager app that you can access on your phone or other mobile device. You’ll be surprised. So you don’t have to be on a computer to do it.
You currently have no specific Facebook Business Manager applications that combine your pages and ads. Instead, two separate applications allow you to manage your pages or your ads in each.
With Facebook Page Manager: You can manage your company’s business pages from your mobile device. You can view activity, update posts and insights on your page.
With Facebook Ad Manager: You can manage your company’s ads from your mobile device. You can track ad performance. Create and edit ads, and update ad budgets and schedules.
Both apps are available on Apple and Android devices.
How To Get Help From Facebook Business Manager?
Whether you are setting up your own Facebook Business Manager account or have questions about how to make the best use of reports. you may be wondering how to help Facebook Business Manager for a while.
Facebook itself provides a Facebook Business Manager tutorial that takes you through everything you need to get started with your dashboard. The Facebook Business Manager tutorial. Lets you add setup processes, pages, and ads, setting the right permissions for your team and payment methods.
If you have ongoing questions that are not answered by the Facebook Business Manager tutorial.
You can use the Facebook Business Support function. There, you can get help from Facebook Business Manager for a variety of topics, including advertising, ad delivery and performance, creating your business page and reports and insights.
If you need the help of a specific Facebook business manager. You can ask the Facebook community a question. Once you get the job done you must wait for a response. Which means the help you seek is not always available immediately.
If you work with an outside agency or freelance consultant to manage your company’s pages and ads, they should be able to provide assistance to Facebook Business Manager and answer any questions you may have.
Should I use Facebook Business Manager?
It depends on whether Facebook has an idea to use Business Manager or whether your company uses social media platforms. If you have a small business in one place and have no plans to run an ad. You will find that you do not bother to simply create a company page and set up a Facebook Business Manager account.
On the other hand: if you have a small business that is expanding into different markets or you want to attract customers to new locations. You need to run several Facebook ad campaigns or create multiple company pages.
How to create a Facebook Business Manager Account?
If you work as an e-entrepreneur or social media marketer, you must have a deep knowledge of Facebook Business Manager. Being a Facebook Business Manager is a platform . Where you can manage business accounts and all pages and research the behavior of all Facebook users.
If you are a social media marketer or entrepreneur. You can easily create a Facebook Business Manager account by following my guide.
1. First visit the Business Manager’s official link:
Visit this link “Business.facebook.com“. Going to the link you will see like the picture up.
2. Now click on “Create Account” button to create a new account.
From here you have to start working. Facebook has the opportunity to create an account for each profile. With this account, you can do the work of Facebook as well as Instagram marketing. Now click on “Create Account” button to create a new account.
3. Just look at it and fill than Click on Next Bottom.
Now you can see the form here like the picture above. Hopefully, you have found the form too. The way I filled out the form. Just look at it and fill it with all the information like me. When it’s done, go down and see a “Next” button. Click on this “Next” button to go to the next step.
4. Now you see another form. Fill and Submit.
Here too, as before, fill in all the information. You see, I have filled out the form. First you have to select your country and then fill in all the information step by step. After completing the work, click on the “Submit” button.
5. After clicking, an email will be sent to the email address
I named my account “Smart Marketing”. So you can see that an account has been created with the name Smart Marketing. Now it needs to be verified. Click on the “Done” button below to verify. After clicking, an email will be sent to the email address you used when registering for Facebook Business Manager.
6. Then Verify Now. After click on Confirm Now.
You can see in the picture above that my email is coming. From here, verify your account by clicking the “Confirm Now” button. Once the account is successfully created. You will see the picture up.
7. Now work is Done.
Wow! As you can see, following some simple steps, I created a Facebook Business Manager. Now you can manage all your Facebook business from here.
How to Create a Facebook business Page and Fan Page?
- You can create a beautiful Facebook page to increase your popularity.
- You can also create a Facebook page to do business online.
- Again you can earn a lot of money by monetizing the Facebook page.
So now you must understand that Facebook pages are usually of two types.
- is a Facebook fan page and
- The other is the Facebook business page.
Although the rules for creating any Facebook page are the same in terms of methodology, there are a few differences, which are discussed step by step below.
How to create Facebook fan page?
In the same way you can create Facebook fan page on mobile and desktop.
First you open the Facebook account from Chrome browser with your Facebook ID and password.
If you are working from mobile, I will suggest you to take desktop mode.
- In the upper right corner, there are three lines, click there.
- Now scroll down to find the Facebook page option, click.
- Notice that you will find the Create Page option, click.
- Now click on Get Started option.
- You need to type the name of your page and click on the Next button.
- Then select the category of the page. Since you are creating a fan page, I will suggest you to click on the website and blog option.
- Now you have to select the sub-category. Since you are creating a fan page, I will suggest you to click on the personal blog.
- Click on the next button.
- Now you have to type your website URL. If not, you can type the URL of your YouTube channel. If you don’t have any win, you can skip.
- Ok. Your page is created by double clicking on the skip button on the tree.
How to create Facebook business Page in 2021?
Just like the Facebook fan page has been created, the Facebook business page has to be cricketed in the same way. Since you are going to create a business page, I will suggest you to select the category and sub-category option in the category of your business.
The type of page you are going to create, you must give you a pager name, so fix the pager name in advance. Do a search on Facebook to see if there is any other page with that name. It is better if the name of your page is different from everyone else.