How To delete Tiktok account for lifetime – Then we don’t know how to delete Tiktok account. Here I will show you through four steps how you can easily delete a Tik tok account. Here are a few steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation. Then of course you can delete the Tiktok account. In fact, delete a Tik tok account is so easy that you can see for yourself after a while.
How To Delete Tiktok Account ?
Here are a Five steps on how to delete Tiktok account.
1. Open Your Tiktok Apps.
If you have Tiktok apps installed in your mobile. Then for you. You will open Tiktok.
2. You press the man icon downwards.
If your account is open Tiktok apps. Then you press the Man icon.
3. Click on the three dot symbols at the top.
When you click on the Man icon and move to your profile, you will see the top three dot symbols. You click on it.
4. Click Manage Account Options.
Whenever you go to Settings, you will see the Manage Account option. Where you must click.
5. Click on the Delete option below. And confirm
You will now see an option called Delete Account. If you click now, your account will be deleted. However, the condition is that within 30 days, the Tiktok team will delete your account for lifetime.
Others way >
1. Go to Me.
2. Tap …, located on the top right corner.
3. Tap Manage account > Delete account.
4. Follow the instructions in the app to delete your account.
- What is Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- How To Make Your Facebook Private in 2021 (UPDATE)
- Bangladesh Mobile Banking Code in 2021
- How to Unfriend All in Facebook Friends One Sec 2021
How to Delete a TikTok Account ?
If you downloaded TikTok just to watch videos and never signed up for an account, you can just delete the app from your Mobile Phone . If you do have an account, follow the Four steps below to actually delete your account.
- Open the TikTok app, and tap the “Me” profile button in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen
- Select “Manage my account” and then tap “Delete account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and tap “Delete account” again to confirm your decision.