How To Create an App Instant & Name Your Website: We are all more or less addicted to any one website on the internet. Addicted here to say, no one website we love more. We like to go to that website and read different articles or get different news from that website.
But in order to access that website every day, we have to type the URL in the browser or search by typing the name of that website. Writing the name of that website in this way every day brings us an annoying feeling.
Every day, as an alternative to enter the website by entering the name of the website, we download the app and visit that website. But what if the website you visit the most has no application? In this case you have nothing else to do.
However, even if the application of that website is not in the Play Store or Apple Store, you can create an app of that website. And you can do it in just a few seconds.
Does that sound unrealistic to you? But this is not unrealistic at all. Rather, you have seen this issue for so long; But did not apply it. So in today’s tune I am going to show you how to create an app on a website in just a few seconds. Let’s not exaggerate, but let’s see how you do it.
How To Create an App – How to Create a Web Application
If you want to use a website as an app, you need to use Google Chrome browser. If you used Google Chrome browser before, you can make any website like an app from this browser. Let’s take a look at it.
1. This is why I am choosing a website for example. In this case, I chose the Prothom Alo website. Now I will make the Prothom-alo website like an app.
2. For this I have to click on the three dot icon at the top of the Chrome browser from the Prothom-Alo website; As you can see in the picture below.
3. From here you will get an option called Install app below and if you click here you will get a button called Install later; Now you will click here. After that this web app will be installed on your mobile.
Here you can make a website like an app using the method seen above. But you can look at a website in a different way instead of writing like this. For this I am giving one more example below.
How to turn this website into an application
1. That’s why I first went to the website of Techtunes. From here, as usual, I will click on the three dot icon above. Next you can see below an option called Add to Home screen; Now you will click here.
2. On the next page it will look like the first image below and you will click on the Add option from here. Also if you want to change the name of this website to any other name, you can change them by clicking on the articles. Next you will click on the Add Automatically option like the second image below.
Now this website has been created like an app on the home screen of your mobile. In this way you can create any website on the Internet as an app. But let’s take a look at how these are on our mobile home screen.
As you can see in the picture below, these two websites have been created just like all the apps that we normally install on our mobiles. There is no way to tell which one is which
Website. If the name of a website seems too big after you bring it to the home screen, you could have edited it beforehand.
Friends, if you click on the icon like this app now, it will take you to these websites. In this case, you do not have to repeatedly go to a browser and search by entering the URL of that website or the name of that website.
From now on, you can easily visit a website by creating an app. In this case, you do not need to download any app separately from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
There are many of us who visit a website over and over again. In their case, the problem is to repeatedly go to the browser and search by typing the address of the website. And that’s why they use the apps on those websites.
But without using the app of that website, you can just create the link of that website from Google Chrome browser and put it on the home screen of your mobile. This will save you a lot of time and labor.