How to Turn off Active status on Facebook
There are many of us who use the Internet most of the day. Even without using the internet, it is seen that the mobile internet connection is on all the time of the day. And in this case, here is the danger. When the mobile internet connection is turned on and you are logged in to Facebook, but in this case you show active to other Facebook friends.
As a result of having internet connection on mobile for most of the day, many people start thinking, maybe you are using Facebook all day or spending time on internet. If your relatives or friends did not see you active on Facebook, they would assume that you may not be currently using the Internet, or that you are not active on Facebook. Facebook is the only means of monitoring the Internet.
If your mobile phone has an internet connection, your relatives or friends may assume that you are currently on Facebook or Internet Active because they see you active from their profile. However, it may be a misconception in their case. Because at this time you only have your mobile internet connection turned on, in this case you are not running internet.
However, in this case, your relatives or friends may assume that you are currently on the Internet. But somehow if the active status of Facebook could be turned off, you might not have to face any trouble.
In this case, you don’t have to talk to your friends unnecessarily and you don’t have to listen to gossip from your relatives to use the internet more. Friends, in today’s tune I am going to teach you about that subject. With today’s article, You will know how to turn off a status on Facebook.
How to Turn off Active status on Facebook
To turn off a status on Facebook you need to turn it off in three places. In this case, if you use Facebook official app and Facebook lite two apps, then you have to turn off the active status from both the apps. You also need to turn off active status on Facebook Messenger as a means of communication on Facebook.
In this tune, I will show you the process of turning off active status from three apps. However, without further ado, let’s move on to the main discussion.
If you are only using the official Facebook app on your mobile, then you have to turn off the active status from this app. In this case, you do not have to close the Facebook Lite app. Let’s take a look.
1. First you have to go to the official application of Facebook and from here you have to go to the settings. Click on the app’s top menu bar to enter Facebook settings; As you can see in the first picture below. Then you have to go to Setting from the Setting & Privacy option.
2. Then go down a little from the setting and you will actually get a setting called Active status; Now you will go to this setting.
3. Now here you will see it is turned on in the “Show when you’re active” space; As you can see in the procedure below. Now you will click from here to turn off the active status. After clicking here you will find the “Turn off” button on the next page like the second image below. Now you will click here. And then your work is over.
From now on, no one will see you active on Facebook. People who send messages from the Facebook app without using Facebook Messenger can see the active friends in their friends list when they go there.
Similarly, if a friend of yours is messaging from the Facebook app without using the Facebook Messenger app, they will no longer see you as active from Facebook. In this case, they will not send you any unnecessary messages because they do not see you as active. Let’s take a look at how you can turn off active status on Facebook lite.
How to Turn off Active status on Facebook Lite
The process of turning off the active status in the Facebook lite app is as simple as the Facebook official app. Those who do not use the official Facebook app, in many cases they have a message by using the Facebook Lite app and this is where they get almost all the benefits like Messenger.
However, if you are messaging using the Facebook Lite app and if your active status is turned on, other friends will see you active on Facebook if your mobile data connection is turned on. And if you use the Facebook lite app, you can turn off your active status from the Facebook lite app as shown below.
1. First you have to go to the Facebook lite app. Then click on the message icon from the top of the app; As you can see in the first picture below. Next you have to click on the setting icon like the second image below.
2. Then here you will see an option called “Active status”; Where it is turned on. Now you will click here to close it. Next you will see the image at the bottom and here you will close by clicking on the text “Show active status”. 3. Next you need to confirm by clicking on the text Turn off. From now on, your active status is completely turned off.
You can see other friends as active even after turning off Active status from here. In this case, you can see the friends who are currently active on Facebook or their mobile internet connection is on here. In this case, your friends will not be able to see their Facebook Messenger in this way, if you turn off your active status.
In this case, when you need to communicate with a friend, you can come to the Facebook lite app and see the active friends of that time and message them as needed. But in this case, they will see you as inactive from there.
How to turn off Active Status on Facebook Messenger
We use Facebook Messenger to talk privately with a friend on Facebook. When we enter Facebook Messenger, we can see the active friends of that time on the homepage. In the same way our other friends see us as active in their messenger app. But if the mobile internet connection is on, in this case it can show active in messenger. That’s why we need to turn off our active status from Messenger.
1. First have to go to the Facebook Messenger app on your mobile. You need to click on the profile icon above in the messenger application. Next you will see a setting called Active status; As you can see in the second figure below. So, now you will click here.
2. After this you will see here Active status has been turned on. So, to close it, you will click here like in the first image shown below and then click Turn off to close it.
From now on, you will not be able to see any active friends in the Facebook Messenger app and your friends will not be able to see you as active either. However, in this case you can continue chatting with them as usual and you can also call them from messenger. There’s just a privacy to your internet usage just by turning off your active status.
From now on, even if your mobile internet connection is on, your close relatives or friends will not be able to understand whether you are currently on the internet or not. If you had turned on your active status from Facebook Messenger or from Facebook, someone might have just texted you without any need.
However, after you turn off the active status, you will not have to face more and more messages. Besides, the fear that we would have to turn on the internet connection for our relatives or friends will not happen again. Because now they can no longer see your active status and you can safely use the Internet.
Friends, I hope this setting of Facebook will be useful to you. By setting this setting, you can use the Internet without anyone noticing and your friends will not realize that you are currently Internet Active. In this case, if they need to contact you, they will leave you with a message at some point and you can also reply to them at a later time.