Today I will teach you how to add admin for Facebook page. And how to do that, in today’s article, I will show you all the processes, how to add admin for Facebook page. You may know how to create a Facebook page. And there are some simple rules and regulations. There is a simple rule that you or your friends do not know. And so I will show you the simple rule of making an admin of a Facebook page.
Add admin of the Facebook page?
Usually when we open the page, various kinds of work come to our heads. That’s why I can’t run a Facebook page properly. And how much better it would be if someone other than you did this? Based on all these reasons, today’s main topic is to become an admin of a Facebook page. So that someone else does your work. If you want, you can make the admin of Facebook page 5 to 10 persons. So let’s add the admin for Facebook page of today’s main topic .
Let’s find out…
How to Add Admin for Facebook Page?
1. Go to the program’s Facebook page and click the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
2. On the left side of the settings page, you will see “Page Roles.” Click on that.
3. On that page, scroll to the spot where it says, “Assign a New Page Role.”
4. Be sure to change the role from “Editor” to “Admin.”
5. Type in this email: email@example.com Select the Your account
6. Click “Add”
7. To confirm that you are adding a new admin, Facebook will ask you to enter the password associated with your personal Facebook account. Enter your password then click submit.
Once you have sent the new admin request, Sonc Katie will confirm it. Now, you’re all set!
How To Add admin for Facebook Page Android phone?
Now I will teach you easily, how you can easily add admin to Facebook page. And you can do that with mobile or Android phone. And how you do it, if you follow a few steps, then you will understand.
1. You log in directly to the “Facebook page”
2. There I clicked on the “More option”
3. You will see an option called “Edit Page” click on it.
4. Then click on the “Settings” name option.
5. Then you can see “Page Rolls” and click on it.
6. Then you add as you wish as admin. “Confirm” with password. Then click on Save.
Now the admin of your Facebook page has been added. This was a step, which you can easily add to the admin of the Facebook page via mobile.
How to add an admin to your Facebook page?
Facebook allows page administrators to post to another person on the page and imposes many different levels and restrictions. Here we will explain how to add an administrator and different roles.
To get started, we navigate to the page you want to add an administrator to and click “Edit Page” and then “Manage Admin Role”.
By appearing there you can manage all current administrators and add a new one. To add a new admin, simply type the email associate with the user’s Facebook account and then select the type of administrator.
Facebook specifies what each administrator can do.
1.Insight Analyzer: This user can only view Facebook Insights. This level is great for people who want to see how well the page is doing but now allow it to be purchased as an ad or posted as a page.
2. Advertiser: This user can only create ads and view insights. They cannot create or reply to posts in messages or comments as pages. This level is suitable for any ad buyer.
3. Moderator: At this level, the user can see insights and also create ads. They can respond to messages and comments as pages. This is a great level for someone who wants to allow you to moderate emails and comments and reply to emails and comments but can’t post original content.
4. Content Creator: This layer allows the user to create the main content for the page as well as edit the page details with all of the above. If you are able to post on a page, it is best to use it.
5. Director: Contains all the functions of the content creator but allows the user to change the settings that manage the admin role. This is the best setting for managing the main pages like business owner or marketing officer.
The steps given below are that you can use your PC to hire someone as an add admin on any Facebook page, you need a browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Windows, Mac or Linux to start these steps. You can try these options on your mobile using the “View as desktop” option or follow how to open a full Facebook site on mobile.
1. Open the Facebook page of the administrator you want to add admin to.
2. Click Settings at the top right of the page. This will be next to the page edit information. Clicking this will take you to the page settings section.
3. In the sidebar, there will be all sections of settings. Click Page Introduction in the left column.
4. On the page that appears, look for Assign a New Role.
5. In the box that appears, type the name of the person you want to add to the page. Please make sure you have typed their correct name and verified it by cross-checking the profile picture. This is not an important step, if someone is mistakenly added as an admin, you can change them too.
6. As you can see above, you can also choose specific roles on that page. Click on that dropdown to see a list of other roles, such as admin, editor, moderator, advertiser, analyst, and custom.
7. Choose the appropriate role for your chosen user and click Add
8. This will prompt you to type in your Facebook login password. This is done to verify that someone else is taking advantage of your login. Enter your Facebook credentials and click Submit.
This will send an email with the details you added to the team. After confirmation from the user, they will be able to access their role on your page.
1. Open the Facebook page to which you want to add admin. Click Page Settings in the bottom left corner of the page. Clicking this will take you to the page settings section.
2. In the sidebar, there will be all sections of settings. Click Page Introduction in the left column.
3. On the page that appears, search for a new role.
4. In the box that appears, type the name of the person you want to add to the page. Please make sure you have typed their correct name and verified it by cross-checking the profile picture. This is not a very important step, if someone is mistakenly added as an admin Facebook page, you can change them too.
5. As you can see above, you can also choose specific roles on that page. By default, you will see the editor. Click on that dropdown to see a list of other roles, such as admin, editor, moderator, advertiser, analyst, and custom. Custom role means you can create a role with custom capabilities on the page.
6. Select the required role for the user you have chosen and click Add.
7. Now, you will see a pop-up asking you to type your Facebook login password. Enter your Facebook credentials and click Submit.
8. The confirmed user will receive an email, once confirmed, the Facebook page you have added will be made an admin.
How To Add Admin To Facebook Page from Mobile?
If you’re trying to add someone as an admin via your mobile phone, you can follow the steps above in the browser using View as a desktop option, or follow the steps below on your Android or iOS phones.
1. Open the Facebook app. Click on the Facebook icon in the center below. This will take you to the section with options at the top of the page.
2. Tap it to see all or at least part of your own pages. Tap the admin you want to add to the page.
3. At the top, you’ll find tabs like Notifications, Ads, etc. More
4. On the screen that appears, select Settings under the Page Controls section. This will take you to the Page Settings section.
5. Scroll through and look for pages. Tap on it.
6. As you can see in the image below, this page displays a list of all current members and pending members. Choose Add person to the top page ..
7. As a security measure, you will be asked to enter your Facebook login password to authenticate yourself here. This is similar to what we saw on the desktop.
8. Enter the password and select Continue.
9. In the Add person to page section, enter the name of the person you want to add to the page and select them from the AutoFill list.
10. On the next page, you see a list of roles that you can assign to the selected user. Choose the special role you remember and click Add.
This will make the specific user intimate that he / she has been added to a specific Facebook page in a specific role.
So after you’ve made your changes you simply select Save Changes and that is how you change your education and work history on your Facebook profile.
On this website you will find all kinds of income generating, science and technology tips and tricks and government job recruitment notifications in Bengali and English. So hopefully you will support this website. And share with friends. Although you may not have any interest in all these income, science and technology issues, but maybe all these tips and tricks of your friends are very useful to them. So share now without thinking. Thanks.